Copyright Notification Page
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (please find the text of the act at U.S. Copyright Office website) and/or any other applicable intellectual property legislation or laws, the owners and operators of DohaChicks.com strive to respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement reported to us. Please note that under section 512(f) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512(f)), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. We also inform that it is our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act.
DohaChicks.com provides publishing platform for adverts of escorts and companions. Users advertising at DohaChicks.com must affirm that they have the rights to upload and publish pictures on DohaChicks.com.
DohaChicks.com reserves the right at its sole discretion, to remove content of DohaChicks.com users who infringe, or appear to infringe, on the intellectual property rights of others.
If you are the owner of any exclusive right under copyright laws, or are authorized to act on behalf of such an owner, and you believe that a copyrighted work is being used on the DohaChicks.com website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyright infringements at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a comprehensive list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit DohaChicks.com to locate the material (such as the certain advert URL);
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit DohaChicks.com to contact you, including a true name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Claims of copyright information should be sent to the following:
60 Market Square P.O. Box 364
Phone: +48 535 711 867